Homemade Skincare Recipe to Get Rid of Blackheads
take one or two potatoes and cut in to small pieces...make it as a paste in mixer...apply it on your face thoroughly and rub well...you can see the results for the third trial...!!
Thanks so much for this great tip! This is a simple and affordable method for getting rid of blackheads naturally using an ingredient that most of us have in our homes. Even better, it works without harsh or irritating ingredients.
If you don't have potatoes in your kitchen, here are some other homemade skincare recipes for blackheads that can be made with other ingredients you may have in your home.
- Facial steam - boil some water in a pan and then remove it from the head. Drape a towel over your head and place the pan on a hot pad on a table. Sit near the pan, but not too close, so your face can feel the warmth of the steam. This will gently open pores and can be done before applying a facial mask. Can also be done with green tea or chamomile tea instead of plain water.
- Baking soda facial mask - take a tablespoon of baking soda, mix with warm water and apply to your face for 15 minutes.
- Vinegar and corn flour paste - mix together and apply ... always do a skin test for these or any other ingredients first on the inside of your elbow.
- Yogurt - has natural alpha hydroxy acids which cleanse, tone and smooth your skin and remove blackheads.
- Parsley juice - can be applied before or after your facial steam.
- Grapes - mash and apply to your face ... yum!
Another very effective way to remove blackheads even when your skin is very sensitive is to use the Skin Detox Nourish Kit
which provides a very gentle way to exfoliate and tone the skin, reduce inflammation and remove blackheads.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Skincare Recipes.